- RSS Channel Showcase 9488351
- RSS Channel Showcase 7501875
- RSS Channel Showcase 7411941
- RSS Channel Showcase 2337045
Articles on this Page
- 06/25/18--09:09: _SFPP 79: The Starvi...
- 06/30/18--01:10: _SFPP 80: How Ryan W...
- 07/02/18--07:32: _SFPP 81: Badass You...
- 07/06/18--00:44: _SFPP 82: Why You Sh...
- 07/13/18--09:02: _SFPP 83: The 24 Hou...
- 07/16/18--09:03: _SFPP 84: Secrets Of...
- 07/20/18--07:59: _SFPP 85: How To Man...
- 07/23/18--07:11: _SFPP 86: How To Win...
- 07/30/18--00:22: _SFPP 87: Building A...
- 08/08/18--13:14: _SFPP 88: How To Imp...
- 08/15/18--07:14: _SFPP 89: The Future...
- 08/22/18--07:25: _SFPP 90: Giving You...
- 08/29/18--10:41: _SFPP 91: Embracing ...
- 09/05/18--07:17: _SFPP 92: Why Market...
- 09/18/18--18:00: _SFPP 93: How To Mar...
- 09/27/18--07:35: _SFPP 94: Getting To...
- 10/08/18--21:07: _SFPP 95: This Is Wh...
- 10/17/18--02:22: _SFPP 96: Building A...
- 06/25/18--09:09: SFPP 79: The Starving Artist Myth Featuring Kerstin Pressler
- 06/30/18--01:10: SFPP 80: How Ryan Welch Books Over 200 Weddings Per Year
- 07/02/18--07:32: SFPP 81: Badass Your Brand With Pia Silva
- 07/13/18--09:02: SFPP 83: The 24 Hour Work Week With Abbey Kyhl
- 07/16/18--09:03: SFPP 84: Secrets Of A Tax Free Life With Craig Cody
- 07/20/18--07:59: SFPP 85: How To Manage Multiple Photography Brands With Jessica Hill
- 07/23/18--07:11: SFPP 86: How To Win Without Pitching Featuring Blair Enns
- 07/30/18--00:22: SFPP 87: Building A Marketable Brand With James Patrick
- 08/15/18--07:14: SFPP 89: The Future Of Photography With Troy Plota
- 08/22/18--07:25: SFPP 90: Giving Yourself Permission To Succeed With Elena Blair
- 08/29/18--10:41: SFPP 91: Embracing Change With Marina Barayeva
- 09/05/18--07:17: SFPP 92: Why Marketing Needs To Be A Priority With Nick Jordan
- 09/27/18--07:35: SFPP 94: Getting To Where You Want To Go With Casi Yost
- 10/08/18--21:07: SFPP 95: This Is Why You Fail With Ben Hartley
- 10/17/18--02:22: SFPP 96: Building A Profitable Portrait Studio With Sandra Coan
Joining me on the show today is Kerstin Pressler! Kerstin is a fine artist and jewelry designer who has been living the creative life for nearly a decade. She's been a mentor + role model to visual artists who strive to live their creative passion (without suffering financially). After having worked with hundreds of fellow creatives, she […]
Joining me on the show today is Ryan Welch! Ryan is the owner of a wedding photography and film studio, as well as being the co-founder of image outsourcing company Freedom Edits. Based in the UK, the team at Ryan Welch Weddings photographs + films over 200 weddings a year! Ryan believes that the key […]
Joining me on today's episode is Pia Silva! Pia is a Forbes contributor and author of Badass Your Brand: The Impatient Entrepreneur’s Guide to Turning Expertise into Profit (which you should definitely read). She has blown minds at events like the Million Dollar Women Summit and has been featured on MSNBC’s Your Business. In addition to being an entrepreneur, speaker, and writer, Pia […]
Beth is the head editor at Starboard Editing where she handles everything from newborn and wedding editing to cosplay and event photography editing. In this episode, Beth and I discuss why she decided to start an editing company and some of the unique challenges she’s encountered as someone who doesn’t have a background in photography. […]
In this episode, Abbey and I discuss how we use our time and how we can spend it more wisely. Abbey shares personal stories on dealing with digital distractions, business tips, and a project she’s getting ready to launch called “Almost Unplugged Summer.” This project is geared towards parents who work that will soon have […]
Craig Cody is known as the “Tax Whisperer” and for good reason! He’s the co-author of the best selling “Secrets of a Tax Free Life” and has an absolute passion for saving his clients thousands of dollars in taxes each year. Craig is a certified public accountant of 17 years, certified tax coach, a business […]
Jessica Hill started photographing weddings while she was going to college full time and working as a server. She worked in a lot of associate studios, moved to Alaska and later to another city before founding her own photography business. Jessica and I discuss what she’s learned as an associate photographer that hasn’t left her […]
Blair Enns is on a mission to change the way creative services are bought and sold. At his company, Win Without Pitching, he offers sales training and coaching to creative professionals + shares his wisdom in his Win Without Pitching Manifesto. Blair teaches pricing strategies, such as how to raise prices in order to attract more […]
James Patrick is an Arizona-based photographer with a specialty in marketing. He has his own podcast on iTunes called, “FITposium” and has been interviewed + featured on numerous other outlets including podcasts, magazines, TV, and radio. In this episode, James and I discuss the intricacies of how a photographer can build a brand that is marketable […]
This weeks guest is Chris Dayley! Chris is a digital marketing entrepreneur with a passion for helping businesses succeed online. After spending years driving traffic through SEO and digital marketing efforts, Chris turned his attention to the user experience of websites to see if he could influence traffic to convert better. After running his first […]
Joining me on the show today is Troy Plota! Troy has been an award-winning professional photographer for over 30 years. His photography has appeared in top magazines like Vanity Fair, GQ, Rolling Stone and many more + his advertising work has also appeared on billboards in New York's Times Square, as well as on the […]
Joining me on today's podcast is Elena Blair! In this episode, Elena shares her personal approach to photography and how she attracts her ideal clients. She discusses in detail how she speaks to her clients during photo sessions and what she believes makes her really good at getting those intimate, close-in shots. Elena has also […]
Marina Barayeva is an international portrait photographer based in Beijing, China. She is also the founder of intnetworkplus.com + host of the Marketing for Creatives show where she interviews marketing experts from all over the world Resources Mentioned IntNetworkPlus Marketing For Creatives Show Sponsors Gifyyy Booth Freedom Edits Marina Barayeva is an international portrait photographer based in […]
Nick Jordan joins me on the show today! Nick is the co-founder + CMO of Logic Inbound, a Seattle based digital marketing agency, and has been featured on Inc.com, InfluencerMagazine.com, GeekWire.com. Big takeaways from this episode: Why Marketing needs to be a priority in your photography studio What a “channel partnership” is (and how you can leverage it […]
Abbey Kyhl returns! Pinterest master Abbey Kyhl rejoins me on the show today to talk about how she's getting over half a million views PER MONTH on Pinterest and why you need to be incorporating this often forgotten about social network into your marketing mix. You're going to learn: Why Pinterest should be a massive […]
On today's episode, we get the opportunity to chat with a photographer who is in the trenches! Casi Yost is a wedding photographer + educator based out of McMinnville Oregon. She is a passionate advocate for the community over competition movement and hands-on education. In addition to being a wedding photographer, Casi co-founded the Beyond […]
In today's episode, I discuss my thoughts on failing. Resources Mentioned This Is Why You Fail Youtube Video Fuji X-T3 Giveaway In today's episode, I discuss my thoughts on failing. Resources Mentioned This Is Why You Fail Youtube Video Fuji X-T3 Giveaway
Sandra Coan is one of the most successful studio portrait photographers in Seattle and co-founder of the Lady Boss Workshops. After being in the in the industry for over 18 years, Sandra still shoots on film! In today's episode, Sandra breaks down the three things that any photographer must have in place in order to […]